Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line of lyrics for the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
1. "Pump up the peculiar, while I yell unique."
2. "Lying on the cotton sheets, you wish they were silk.
3. "There is a city by the sea, a gentle company."
4. "What gives, what helps. The Intuition" (ok, that's a giveaway.)
5. "Sunday morning, slow beats seething, through the screens in the open windows."
6. "Your brother was a friend of mine, nobody but a live wire."
7. "Here's another speech you wish I'd swallow"
8. "He never left a trace. They only found a note."
9. "I don't understand about complementary colors"
10. "Oh look I've found it, Oh I've really found it, How could such a thing be happening to me? "
11. "Look up, look up, look up now. It's a long way down."
12. "I can prove anything. I'll make you admit again and again."
13. "The ribbon round your neck against your skin that's pale as bone"
14. "Well I met her in a bar, the men with big guitars were playin"
15. "Keep close to me now, I'll be your guide."
16. "go to sleep, my dead end angel, say good-night dear precious one."
17. "And under the boughs unbowed, all clothed in the snowy shroud"
18. "Like a ghost writer's ending, she will send you down."
19. "he's a company man, your right hand, 13 years and counting. "
20. "Do you think shes swimming in your lies? Do you think its all just murky green? "